Sunday, June 12, 2005

Go Spurs!

First half – Spurs were dang near perfect. Let’s see what Larry Brown can get into his guys’ heads at the half. I hope he can’t get them going.

This was a busy day with family luncheon thing and a showing and a memorial service. The P.D. had a memorial service for Darren Medlin this afternoon. Darren died a year ago today when a drunk driver hit him. He was in the process of arresting another drunk driver when the guy plowed into him. He left behind a wife, two daughters and two step children. It was a nice service, but it would be better if we hadn’t had to have it.

Tomorrow I get to have my last Monday here. A week from now we will be finishing packing and getting a good night’s sleep before we begin the move.

No dog training today. He has been good, though. Has not been jumping on the kids the last 24 hours or so. Maybe it will work, I am praying it does as I do not want to have to shoot him.

Good night, the second half is starting.

Roger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading your blogs...wow lots have been happening since I read last. I wish you all the blessings that your family deserves!

Ann