Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Small Victory

I said in my last post that I was going to work on updating our webpage. Updating took minutes, but uploading my updates was a much bigger deal. After my computer crashed, I had to reload lots of software and such. That meant I had to re-do settings and passwords and all kinds of technical stuff that I barely understood the first time. I'll spare you all the boring details, but I had to share my success. I spent 2 days on it, but I can do it now! I finally figured out how to upload my files! Hurray!

See, to me, this world of computers isn't a matter of knowing what I'm doing, but more a matter of testing and re-testing until I find what works. It can be rather time consuming that way, but it works for me! I don't think understanding all this stuff would ever happen! So I get especially happy when I figure something out. Woohoo!

Melissa

No comments: