Thursday, May 31, 2007

A roof!

The roof is finished! We were starting to think this day would never come, but it's here! We can now begin work on it! Yes, I know I am using a lot of exclamation points, but you have no idea how excited we are!! When I went out yesterday afternoon to take the following pictures, I was literally jumping up and down. I could walk around and picture where the walls will go. I was able to walk through the kitchen and give Mitchell a tour of where the stove, refrigerators, sink, bar, etc, will all go. I'm not always able to visualize these things like Roger can (what CAN'T he do?) but I could once the roof was on.

Anyway, here are pictures. The first is taken from the front door looking toward the rest of the house. You can kind of see Mitchell sitting on the scaffolding right where the refrigerator and freezer will go. The second is taken from the future kitchen sink looking toward the front door.





Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooooooooooo cool! congrats on a roof!
Ann G

Audrey said...

I am so happy for yall. I know you will be doing the happy dance soon in your brand new home. Are yall going to do the underground air conditioning thing I sent Roger a LONG time ago? If you do I cant wait to hear how it works.

Yes, after scrolling up and down a few times your sweet little one DOES look alot like you.