Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Colors

I've been having a lot of fun choosing colors for our new house. We're not quite ready to paint yet, but getting closer all the time. But that's not really what this blog is about.

The children and I are participating in a homeschool co-op in Brownwood. One of the classes I teach is Hands-On Literature to 4-8 yr olds. Tomorrow's theme is "color" and we will read books about color and then play with colors. I'm bringing food coloring so we can mix colors that way and modeling clay that they can mix colors with. Anyway, I was searching the internet for color activities and came across a Color Quiz. It's not really appropriate for children, but I enjoyed it and thought I'd share the link.

From their site: "ColorQuiz is a free five minute personality test based on decades of research by color psychologists around the world. There are no complicated questions to answer, you simply choose colors with a click of the mouse!"

So if you're interested in trying it out, take the Color Quiz!

Melissa

1 comment:

Julie Mc said...

OK, that color quiz had not one single positive thing to say about me. I'm sorry but I don't think I'm that bad of a person. :-( I picked burgundy, orange and navy first, which I guess is the wrong combination.