Monday, December 17, 2007

Sibling Fun

Mitchell had been tickling Gloria for several minutes before we decided to video tape it. Our video camera is not currently charged and ready so this was taken with my digital camera. It did a decent job. Until Gloria saw the camera and wanted to get away . . .

Afterward, Faith took the camera and got some even better video where Gloria kept signing "more" to get him to tickle her again. I'd have posted that one, but it was 3 minutes long and I don't know how to edit it yet. This is only 30 seconds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww how sweet this is! We sure do miss you guys.:( Hope everyone is feeling better.I'll bet you are really showing Melissa,can't wait to see for myself.I'm praying you will be back to church soon! Gods blessings to all,Kim