Friday, December 21, 2007

We got our baby back!


He's not really a baby at all. He's a man now. But Stephen is home to visit. I hate those last two words, "to visit." But it sure is nice to see him! The kids are all so excited to see him and they are all laughing and playing and oohing and aahing over him. I can't seem to get them to get any work done today, but that's okay.

They are learning to do push ups and such so that Stephen can give them a day of "Basic Training." That might be really useful for me in the future. Think of the disciplinary possibilities . . .

Oh, and I finally finished his quilt (for which I am very proud of myself) and he said it was very warm.

Melissa

1 comment:

Ann said...

I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your visit and tell him THANKS from the Gregory family for working his tail off for our freedom. This way my "baby" can stay here and do what he wants!