Friday, September 26, 2008

A call to action

I haven't blogged in a long while as the farm, my job, my foot and other stuff and junk have gotten in the way. When we began blogging we had no real agenda and we still do not. However, I am deeply troubled by something and believe that I have to do whatever I can to tell whomever will listen. We did not start this blog to get into the political discussion of the day, but today we must. For tyranny to succeed all that has to happen is for decent people to sit by and do nothing. Do not do nothing!

Here are links, this one is to a St. Louis new station report about Obama truth squads of prosecutors and sheriffs that will be out there using their positions to threaten those who run ads counter to the Obama line. This link will take you the St. Louis Chamber of Commerce blog addressing the issue.

This link is to an NRA ad that Obama wants off the air and this link is to the letter they have sent out to that end.

It looks to me like the post-partisan, post-race candidate is the post-constitution candidate as well. DO SOMETHING! DO NOT LET THIS CANDIDATE OFF THE HOOK! The press is giving him a pass. His PR firm is making up its own grass-roots efforts, he is not a force of nature, only a Chicago hack politician - and we are seeing it now, in the thick of the battle.

Speak your mind or forever hold your peace.

Come and get me, Barry O.

Roger

2 comments:

Christina said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!
I live in MO. well southeast MO..(just near cape actually)
we are inundated with obamam and mccain ads. I know they aren't all true.. gee.. sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black on this one. I hope you don't mind but, I'm sharing all your links with everyone I can.

oops.. probably shouldn't have put soo much info in this comment. I'll be in court next!! ha ha

Julie McCarty said...

When I feel the urge to start a rant against Obama, I end up overwhelmed with all there is to say. Where do I begin? And then I wonder how the heck so many people can be so blind??? Thanks for sharing some of the burden.