Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grain update

Yes, we still have grain available.  I've been asked a couple of times this week for updates on prices.  My prices haven't changed, but neither has my stock.  I have the same grain that I've had since last May.  I have less of everything, but haven't had a need to re-order.  As far as I can tell, it's all still in great shape, although supply is getting low in a few areas.

We do not sell peanuts anymore.  Our source closed.

The phone number I listed on the blog should be no longer good after today.  We got tired of having a land line that got only calls from charities asking for Roger's parents who passed away several years ago.  I don't really want to post my cell phone number, but if you need to reach me you can email me at mommawomma at gmail dot com and I'll give you my number.   (Or message me on Facebook)

Here are the prices:
45 lb pails Bronze Chief Wheat  $33
45 lb pails Prairie Gold Wheat  $35
45 lb pail Long Grain brown rice  $65
50 lb bag Prairie Gold Wheat  $28
50 lb bag Rolled Oats  $42
2 lb jar Honey  $10
5 lb bag Prairie Gold Flour  $4

We have 4 bottles of honey left and 2 pails of rice.  1 bag of flour, but I could grind some for you if necessary.  My main purpose in ordering was to have lots of wheat available and that we have.  We may be getting low on oats.  I forgot to check when I was out there.  I'll add a comment later with how many bags of oats are left.

These prices are what you'll pay.  Nothing added later.

No comments: